Saturday, November 8, 2008

Helping SJBA for Kathina 2008

Today I feel great because I can do something good hehe!! Although it was tiring, but when I did it with friends (Edi, Hartanto, Alex, Jimmy, Chandra, Cen2, Agus) I felt happy though.

We went to SJBA on 10.30. Uncle Chua picked us from in front of Lagoon View to SJBA (how kind he is!! Sadhu to him ^^). At the beginning, we didn't work together, I and Cen2 worked inside the shrine hall, helping an uncle to set up the words "SJBA, 20th Anniversary, 22nd Nov'08 (Sat), Through the Years" on the wall. Others worked outside, in the play ground, I think they helped to clean the ground there, I am not sure..

Around 12 p.m. uncles and aunties asked us to have lunch. Wonderfull!! the lunch was very delicious!! I ate porridge, kwetiauw, fried noodle, cake ==> OMB!! I ate a lot wakakaka (only realizing now ==")

Nahh the funniest part was after the lunch!! TOgether we helped to count the flowers that will be used in Kathina ceremony. We counted 400++ flowers!! Imagine!! and the flowers were very very beautiful! ^^
After counting, we helped to clean the floor outside the shrine hall. We swept and mopped the floor. The extraordinary thing was we kept to sweep and mop although the wind was big at that time wahaha!! Jimmy threw the water from the pipe before we went to mop the floor. It was a lot of fun, we together, helped each other, to finish cleansing the floor.

One amazing thing happened. Chandra has inner power!! He could break the stick wood of the mop!! wakaka!! It broke while he was mopping wakakaka!! We are the witnesses of his secret power hahaha!!

Lastly, around 3 p.m. uncle chua sent us back to our beloved condominium.. Thanks to him gave us such a chance to help in SJBA and provided us transportation to go there.

Anyways, I have packed my stuff to go to Langkawi and it was done very fast haha (only 30 minutes!!) hahaha!!
Hope there will be a lot of fun in Langkawi!! =)

1 comment:

Ashleyteng said...

hey carolina,
which is your main blog ya? this "greeny greeny carolina" or "shinning in the heart"? i want to link u up in my blog lah =)