Saturday, June 21, 2008

Preface ^^

Yuhuuu... This is my first time writing in blogger. Actually I made this because of Edi's support and I read Kucrut's blog >.<

Today, I feel lonely because my roommie went back to Indo ady>.<... I am happy having such a great great roommie like her :D

Waaa.. I also want to go back to Indo. I miss my hometown, actually I miss my family and gado2!!! Wuhhh gado2 is a delicious food.. Slurrpp.... Cannot tahan lar XD

Btw, I forgot to tell u that I am IBC (Indo Born Chinesse) wahaha!! I come from a wonderful small city called Solo. Now, I am in Malaysia finishing my biotechnology degree in Monash University. I met a lot of friends in Malaysia, most of them are from Indo as well, but never mind they are so kind and nice friends :D

Aduh bingung mau nulis apa lagi hahaha!! (Gj gini tau2 berubah jadi bahasa Indo wahaha!!)

Ya udah deh, have a nice day for all the readers :D
Take care ^^